This camera, manufactured in the early Sixties, was often referred to as the "Russian Exakta". It was made between 1958 and 1964 in the KMZ factory in Krasnogorsk, known for two other, much more popular, camera lines: Zorki (originally a Leica clone) and Zenit (a series of entry-level SLRs).
Shutter: focal-plane (cloth, horizontal); 1s to 1/1000s and B
Lens: Helios-44, 58mm/2.0; focusing from 0.7m
Aperture: automatic (plunger on the lens) with DOF preview
Return mirror: no
Flash synchronization: at 1/25s or 1/30s (depending on camera version); separate, standard sockets for electronic flash and single-use bulbs
Viewing: interchangeable pentaprism or waist-level finder with magnifying glass; user-replaceable matte glass with split-image rangefinder circle; 100% frame coverage
Self-timer: yes, about 12 seconds
Film transport: right-hand, short-stroke lever; film moves right to left to a special receiving cartridge; film-cutting knife; rewinding knob (also used for multiple exposures)
Film loading: Detachable back/bottom secured by two rotating knobs
The camera is, of course, entirely mechanical, so it uses no batteries.
Only 2 cameras left.